Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shepard's Pie

2 (17 oz.) pkg. beef tips
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1 cup frosen sweet peas, thawed
1 (24 oz.) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
1/2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup 4 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese

Preheat oven to 350, Cook beef, spoon into casserole dish, top with corn and peas. Cook potatoes and spoon into bowl. Add cream cheese, butter and garlic powder;beat at med. speed with electric mixer until smooth. Spread potatoes over mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You know I have been thinking about doing this also....it would give me an online cook book and everyone who wants my recipes can get them....I think it's brilliant....I added this to web page as a link. Good luck with it...your recipes sounds great.